10) Avoid Kangnam completely.
9) Loudly speak your bad Korean everywhere you go. It's like a mobile icebreaker.
8) Do your Korean homework in a nice cafe, and even ask for grammar help from the cute girl sitting at the next table for bonus points. Avoid Starbucks and Coffee Bean, since we're looking for down-to-earth girls. Tom-n-Tom's should be the highest-rent coffee shop you should consider. No Kangnam princesses there. If she has a Starbucks to-go cup, don't even think about it.
7) Ask a nice girl for directions to a very nearby place, then cluelessly be unable to figure out her directions, then ask her to take you there herself. Make sure she is not carrying any expensive designer bags. Unless, of course, her bag is a brown Louis Vuitton, because it's probably fake, anyway. So, no worries there.
6) If you are an iPhone geek, and she has an iPhone, ask her to Bump with you. If she doesn't know about Bump, then show her how to use it. Bonus!
5) Attend a normal Korean church with no English-language services. No mega churches or churches in Kangnam, remember. The neighborhood church near wherever you live should suffice, and be full of normal people. Unless you live in Kangnam, that is.
4) Take a yoga class. Korean dudes don't take yoga.
3) Volunteer at a service-oriented NGO. You're doing a good deed for society, it's mostly single women, and NGO people in Korea don't speak English. But they tend to be a bit anti-American, so wear your maple leaf t-shirt a lot.
2) Hang out in Samcheong-dong and ask girls to take your picture. Then pose with THEM in a picture. Then ask for email addresses to send said picture. Bonus points: Have a NateOn account. Nobody uses MSN anymore, dude.
1) Did I mention to avoid Kangnam completely? Oh, yeah, I did. Some key points to look for on a nice girl: many frills and ribbons, stockings and sandals, big bow in hair, bolero covering those risqué shoulders, only one painted toe on each foot, lots of pastel colors, and 2+ patterns in an outfit. Covering the mouth while laughing is a plus.